Nikon Capture NX is a full-scale digital-image processing and editing software application for digital photographers, descended from Nikon Capture.
Whats new in Capture NX 2.4.7:
Modifications enabled in this version
Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
Support for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 V3, Nikon 1 S2 and Nikon 1 J4 has been added.
The following issues have been resolved.
– Auto distortion control was not applied to images captured with some cameras, and Auto Distortion in the Camera & Lens Corrections section of the Edit List palette
was not displayed.
– When RAW images captured with some cameras and saved using Capture NX 2 Ver. 2.4.5 or earlier were opened, white balance effects sometimes changed.
Models supporting RAW images
D1, D1H, D1X, D2H, D2X, D2HS, D2XS, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D4S, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300S, D600, D610, D700, D800, D800E, D3000,
D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D7000, D7100, and Df
Nikon 1 AW1, Nikon 1 V1, Nikon 1 V2, Nikon 1 V3, Nikon 1 J1, Nikon 1 J2, Nikon 1 J3, Nikon 1 J4, Nikon 1 S1, Nikon 1 S2
COOLPIX 5000, COOLPIX 5400, COOLPIX 5700, COOLPIX 8400, COOLPIX 8700, COOLPIX 8800, COOLPIX P330, COOLPIX P340, COOLPIX P6000, COOLPIX P7000, COOLPIX P7100, COOLPIX P7700, COOLPIX P7800, COOLPIX A
Whats New in Camera Control Pro 2:
Compatible with the new functions of the Nikon D3/D300
Images in a camera buffer can be confirmed with thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transferring, enabling deletion of unnecessary images. This remarkably increases efficiency.
Supporting the Liveview mode (Hand-held mode and Tripod mode) of the D3 and D300, it permits adjustment of focus point and shutter release while confirming the image on a computer. In Tripod mode, focal-plane contrast AF on a desired point within a specific area is possible.
It also supports Picture Control System of the cameras. Picture Control parameters can be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) can be created and registered
51-point AF can be controlled and displayed.
Fine tuning of the new white balance is available.
Integration with other Nikon software
– Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software
– Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software
Nikon Capture NX2
Mount the image S-CNX2–020407MF-EUREN-ALL-, run the installer and follow the instructions.
Nikon Camera Control Pro
Mount the image S-CCPRO_-021300MF-ALLIN-32BIT_ run the installer and follow the instructions
Update the program to 2.17 (to install the update (S-CCPRO_-021700MU–EN-32BIT_) – run the installer and follow the instructions in the company name and enter any data)
The procedure for treatment:
1. Editing hosts
– Open Terminal
– Gaining command sudo nano / etc / hosts
– Enter the administrator password
– banishes the cursor down, put it on a blank line and insert: 0.0.0.0 sams.nikonimaging.com
– Then press Ctrl O Enter Ctrl X
2. Registering the program (enter any personal information and serial number from a text file)
Block network int-m can be any convenient way.
Russification Capture NX 2:
In any case, before replacing the file save or rename the original files.
1. Copy and paste, and agree with the replacement of two files and Application.loc ApplicationMenu.loc archive Application.zip the following path:
/ Applications / Nikon Software / Capture NX 2/Capture NX 2.app/Contents/Resources /
2. And folder localization (stored in the archive localization.zip)
Copy the replacement of the following ways:
/ Library / Application Support / Nikon / Capture NX 2 /
OS: Mac OS X 10.7.5, 10.8.5 or 10.9; runs as a 64-bit native application in 64-bit mode
APlease note: Capture NX 2 is not compatible with the Case Sensitive or Case Sensitive, Journaled disk formats.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or better / Intel Xeon series
RAM: 2 GB or more (4 GB or more recommended)
Hard disk: 200 MB required for installation
Monitor resolution: Resolution: 1024 768 pixels (XGA) or more
Color: 24-bit color (millions of colors) or more
Type of medicine: ready serial / Others
Where can download Nikon Capture NX2 2.4.7 & Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.17 (Mac OS X)?: