Raise Data Recovery for FAT item is specially-designed for deleted documents recovery from FAT and misplaced -prepared removable storages, in addition to heritage hard disk drive surfaces with FAT file-system. Including disk partition made up of old ME and FAT, storage stays, most widely used flash-memory cards along with other common lightweight storages with systems. Raise Data Recovery for NTFS item is specially-designed for deleted and misplaced documents recovery from NTFS-prepared storages, made up of Windows NT4 and later. Including Windows NT4, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 as well as their host models.
The key solution functions include:
– Sponsor OS: Backed Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Host, Vista, 2008 Host. Raise Data Recovery works together with Windows 7.
– Identified file systems: FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS /HFSX and aged HFS (Apple Macintosh OS); Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS, ReiserFS and JFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; equally Sparc/Energy and x86/x64 models); conventional NWFS (Novell Netware); merchant customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
– Numerous types of drive surfaces format: Backed all main types of drive surfaces layout combined with backed file systems.
– RAID recovery: just backed with RAID Entry Plugin – RAID Contractor.
– Recovery: dropped document methods recovery, erased documents recovery (undelete), broken document programs renovation.
– Localization: Raise Data Recovery recognizes local document titles actually on low-unicode document methods and acknowledges UTF-16, utf8 and ASCII with regional rule websites.
– Extra functions: Conserve/recover check results.
Website – www.ufsexplorer.com