WinCatalog 2014 – is versatile cataloguer software for disks, files, folders and any non-file objects.
With WinCatalog 2014 you can build an all-purpose catalog using one of two multi-faceted options:
– Automatically read data from any media plugged to the computer including DVD, CD, flash drives, hard drives and others;
– Adding non-file elements to the catalog (for example, books, stamps, coins, collectible toys and so on) as custom entries.
Once created, a catalog allows you to instantly search for disks, files, folders and other catalog elements without opening the source media.
Unlimited catalog size meets unprecedented work speed
The main advantage of WinCatalog 2014 is extremely fast operation of the catalog thanks to industrial database standards implemented in the program and powered by SQLite DBMS. With it, you can find any given object in your collection in a matter of seconds!
Extremely simple and intuitive user interface
We put much into developing as simple and straightforward interface as possible in order to let you enjoy all functions of WinCatalog 2014 right after installation.
Ability to extract and store in a catalog thumbnails of graphic files (photos, pictures, RAW-images), as well as EXIF data of digital photographs
Thanks to WinCatalog 2014 you can automatically create and store thumbnails of graphic files saved in all popular formats (JPEG, PNG, BMP, ICO, GIF, Tiff, WMF, and EMF) or RAW image formats produced by most of modern digital cameras. You can also save EXIF data (comments, resolution, camera model, focal distance and other parameters).
This means you can preview picture thumbnails in the catalog without the need to open the particular media. And this in turn allows you to quickly and easily locate a photo or an image in your collection!
Fluently scan inside Zip, RAR and 7z archives as well as ISO disk images, and add them as folders into the catalog
The program supports Zip, Zipx, RAR and 7z compressed files as well as ISO and NRG disk images. Files inside archives are displayed as files in folders.
Automatically extract supplemental information from music, video, HTML, TXT files during disk scanning
– WinCatalog 2014 can display ID3 tags including artist name, song, album, disk cover and other information for music files in the following formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, OGA, ASF, M4A, M4B, M4P and MP4.
– For video files WinCatalog extracts basic information including codec, video frame resolution, audio tracks information, etc.
– For HTML files WinCatalog extracts and stores headings and tags.
– For text files WinCatalog extracts a part of text and creates a preview that is displayed when you search for a particular document.
The advanced catalog search algorithm, search results filtering, simultaneous multi-search, search for duplicate files
WinCatalog implements both the typical search algorithm using simple queries and the advanced search using logical operators AND, OR, parenthesis and quotes – this makes the search more precise and provides for exact matching catalog search results. And since you can filter search results any way you want, you can find the desired catalog element almost instantly. Besides, search results can be grouped together using one or more criteria to quickly locate duplicate files.
Contacts, keywords and storage management (including virtual folders usage)
– Contact management allows you to control who you give a certain media to.
– Keyword management allows you to assign a set of keywords to every element for quicker and more accurate search. While arranging the collection across virtual folders using dragndrop leaving the actual file and folder structure intact allows you to manage your catalog better.
– Storage management allows you to add all possible storage places to the program. This could be, for instance, "box #1" or "DVD holder #2" etc., and to assign matching collection elements with every storage place. This is enormous time saver when you have hundreds of disks and other media.
Report generation and HTML or CSV export
This function allows you to create nice reports to send to your friends, publish online, print or perform in-depth processing in MS Excel.
WinCatalog correctly deals with any names and titles regardless of the language thanks to full Unicode support.
Home Page – http://www.wincatalog.com/
Where can download WinCatalog 2014 220.127.116.11 Multilingual?:
Download from uploadable.ch
Download from rapidgator.net